OpenSSH Trojan

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Thu Aug 1 18:27:36 PDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 09:18, Steve Bougerolle wrote:
> I'm sure I'm not the only LFSer who's still using NFS (and of course all
> of us would like to dump it except the alternatives are too much
> hassle).

Reading further I saw your NFS security note at the bottom of the hint.
All_squash isn't a realistic option for many (most?) NFS systems because
it doesn't allow for shared home directories.  That is, all users look
the same so there's no mechanism to give them individual control over
files.

--
Steve Bougerolle
Creek & Cowley Consulting