OpenSSH Trojan

Dan Eriksen eriksen at canada.com
Thu Aug 1 17:28:36 PDT 2002

On 01 Aug 2002 19:07:48 -0500
Paul Roberts <dagmar at speakeasy.net> wrote:

> make DESTDIR=~/reloc install

	Excellent. Something like this is so simple, why wouldn't it be mentioned in the LFS book? Even just a note. Or did I just miss it?
	I should have done more searching for general-security type info like this, but I mostly found docs that talked about locking down servers and some rather difficult (massively inconvenient) practices. This should be part of the configure, make, make install routine IMHO.

Thanks
Dan Eriksen
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org