OpenSSH Trojan

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Aug 1 16:35:35 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 07:30:36PM -0400, Dan Eriksen wrote:
> 	One more question. Is it appropriate to ask questions like this on this list? Or is this supposed to be a more "vulnerability alert" type list?

Go for it.  This list was created todo both.  Feel free to talk about
anything security related when it comes to an LFS system;  Id really
like to encourage some conversations and ideas here.  This list has been
way to quiet when you consider how many people are subscribed
(equivalent to the blfs-support userbase), makes me wonder why more
conversations don't happen here :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org