[OT] Ba-ck-lu

Thomas -Balu- Walter balu at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 6 07:05:36 PST 2001

[x] X-post and fup2poster :)

Hi folks,

looks like I got most of my things done. Right now I started to get up
to date in LFS-Development again. Beware of some stupid questions from
me :)

I think I will use news.linuxfromscratch.org since that will make it
easier for me to handle my other mails :) - Let's hope it will not have
any problems, but since now it seems to work fine. (Is it at top of the
subscribers-list, Gerard?)

So - for now -

    Ba-ck.and.glad.to.be-lu

--
The last good thing written in C was Franz Schubert's Symphony No.9.
                                                         [Stefan Nohl]
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org