Vote for Germane Topics of Discussion on lfs-security

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Fri Jun 22 09:44:54 PDT 2001

On 22 Jun 2001 00:11:04 +0200, Daniel Roethlisberger wrote:
[snip]
> Oh, just one last thing before I do so:
> EXP <exp at 3dwars.de> please: http://learn.to/quote

Always interested in reviewing my netiquette, I followed the link to
find obnoxious pop-up windows and a foriegn language I do not read. As
this is an English language mailing list perhaps next time you can point
to an English HOWTO file (without annoying pop-up windows).

Thank you for pointing out the error of EXP's ways so that I might learn
from his mistakes.

--
I think, therefore, ken_i_m
Chief Gadgeteer,