Vote for Germane Topics of Discussion on lfs-security

Scot Mc Pherson behomet at home.com
Thu Jun 21 15:20:13 PDT 2001

I agree with this...It SHOULD be lfs related...I don't think there is a
problem with discussing other OS's but I think only insofar as they effect
your LFS systems...I mean a question here or there, fine but lets not turn
this into a generic IT security list. There are plenty of them already. This
list should maintain its focus on lfs.

Scot Mc Pherson
~Linux is a journey, not a guided tour~