Vote for Germane Topics of Discussion on lfs-security

Scot Mc Pherson behomet at home.com
Thu Jun 21 09:59:46 PDT 2001

I vote that this list should include all aspect of security utilizing LFS
and utilizing LFS within a secured environment...

IOW if the discussion is security related (regardless of the layer i.e. Host
Configurations, Security Software, or security considerations of general
applications), it is germane.

At present this is the only place to discuss Security on LFS and LFS enabled
networks. Going to other security resources wouldn't have the same impact as
here because when you are asked, "What distribution?" and you say,
"Homegrown" they are going to say , "Oh sorry, we can't help you."

Scot Mc Pherson
~Linux is a journey, not a guided tour~