Kaladix Linux

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 21 09:31:38 PDT 2001

> linux security/firewalling lists. I've read what lfs.org [1] sais
> but it doesn't seem to be 100% clear on this issue.

it isn't no. We never set strict guide lines for use of this list.
Initially the idea was for security issues with the packages used in the
book. But it may not be a bad idea to expand this list to include other
things. I'm a bit busy right now to ponder over that one, if you guys
voice your opinions I'll voice mine in a a few days too and see what
we'll do about this.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org