Kaladix Linux

Daniel Roethlisberger daniel at roe.ch
Wed Jun 20 06:43:03 PDT 2001

I hate to be a bitch, but I cannot help wondering whether all the
secure LFS-derived distribution talks keeping the list busy lately
really belongs on lfs-security; I honestly think it fits better on
lfs-apps. lfs-security should IMHO be dedicated to (potential)
security issues with the base LFS itself, or with packets covered
by hints or very common ones; not with derivative work based on
LFS; that would fit better on lfs-apps or more general non-lfs
linux security/firewalling lists. I've read what lfs.org [1] sais
but it doesn't seem to be 100% clear on this issue.

What do you guys think about this?

Cheers,
Dan