Kaladix Linux

Kaladis kaladis at gmx.de
Tue Jun 19 22:17:18 PDT 2001

That's cool. I hope you won't disappointed when you see that I haven't yet
tailored Tripwire to the System. For 0.4 it will be running over Crond and
will be configured specifically for the system and it's important files.
Right now it is using a standard RedHat configuration which is more or less
sloppy (More more than less sloppy). But hey, it's a 0.x version. ;)

As I did not write any admin-guid yet and only a installation-guide I think
I should point out that the firewall has to be edited via /etc/iridium.conf.

Maybe you want to additionally check out: http://www.karynova.com/iridium/

Other than that, have fun and stay tuned

- Kaladis