Kaladix Linux

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 19 09:21:14 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 06:19:26PM +0200, Kaladis wrote:
> Dear LFS community,
>
> For over two months I have now been working on a secure Linux Distro that is
> based on LFS and am now announcing the first pre-release version of it that
> is supposed to run pretty stable and already very secure.
>
> A (very) small outline:
> Kaladix Linux is the name of the Linux. It is supposed to be a hyper-secure
> Linux Distribution with lots of security aspects. A complete list of things
> can be found on the project's page
>
> If you are interested and/or curious about its features go to the URL to the
> project:
> www.maganation.com/~kaladix.

Are you going to provide the security patches to packages seperately?
One thing that is on LFS-BOOK's todo list is addign security patches to
the book, but since you are already concentrating on a secure LFS system
(more or less) it would make more sense for the book just to contain a
note in the order of "For security patches visist Kaladix".

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-security-request at linuxfromscratch.org