Kaladix Linux

Kaladis kaladis at gmx.de
Tue Jun 19 09:19:26 PDT 2001

Dear LFS community,

For over two months I have now been working on a secure Linux Distro that is
based on LFS and am now announcing the first pre-release version of it that
is supposed to run pretty stable and already very secure.

A (very) small outline:
Kaladix Linux is the name of the Linux. It is supposed to be a hyper-secure
Linux Distribution with lots of security aspects. A complete list of things
can be found on the project's page

If you are interested and/or curious about its features go to the URL to the
project:
www.maganation.com/~kaladix.

I am happy about any feedback!

Please not that I am not member of lfs-discuss so I won't see any replies
which is why I'd appreciate it if you would CC everything you reply to
kaladis at gmx.de. Thank you

I am subscribed to lfs-security.

- Kaladis

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-security-request at linuxfromscratch.org