man-pages? what does this...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 5 06:52:38 PST 2001

On January  3, 2001 06:23 pm, Craig M. Reece wrote:

> > We cut off my earlier message which stated that I run this install right
> after creating the directories, but before any of the programs get
> installed. Therefore, the newly installed programs overwrite the
> appropriate man page(s) if necessary. Attached is my minimal script for
> doing it.

Right, I forgot about that. Ok, installing man-pages as the first package
seems to be a nice alternative. I'll give it some thought though as I rather
install man-pages inside chroot (as to minimize the amount of packages that
are installed outside of chroot)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org