man-pages? what does this...

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 15:23:48 PST 2001

We cut off my earlier message which stated that I run this install right
after creating the directories, but before any of the programs get installed.
Therefore, the newly installed programs overwrite the appropriate man page(s)
if necessary. Attached is my minimal script for doing it.

On Wednesday, January 03, 2001 06:07 pm, Gerard Beekmans spoke thusly: