man-pages? what does this...

Craig M. Reece craigthulu at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 2 17:09:03 PST 2001

What I do (YMMV) is run the install script from the man-pages pacakge before
installing anything else on my LFS partition (right after creating the
directories). This way the basic man pages are all there and get
appropriately overwritten/updated by the later package installs when and if
they need to be.

On Tuesday, January 02, 2001 04:11 pm, Gerard Beekmans spoke thusly: