Ping, Pong, oh lets get moving shall we ;)

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Nov 8 12:47:09 PST 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 02:27:56PM +0100, Thomas 'Balu' Walter wrote:
> I have a little problem with putty. On connections where nothing happens
> (no traffic) sometimes the line gets "reset by peer" or similar - a
> connection to the same box where work is been done stays open...

hrm... i don't stay in Windows longer then a few hours (or when i'm busy
and don't have time to even reboot :) and i have noticed a few qweirks
with it, but it has to be the nicest Windows client so far (maybe it has
something todo with my running it on Win2k)

usually anything i do over ssh (that i know will be going for a while) i
put into a screen session so i can move it between the four boxes i have
here (or in my case, be able to reboot in Win2k or linux and still have
the session running) which helps when my connection dies or i hit the
wrong button :)

-