Testing problem: sfdisk in util-linux doesn't work

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Aug 30 10:45:13 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 06:55, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> No, thank _you_ for reporting the problem :)

Okay so the new GCC doesn't fix it and package updates are frozen.
However, installation commands are not frozen when pertaining to bug
fixes.

We can add this -fno-unit-at-a-time to the util-linux build in chapter 6
to get rid of it for everybody.

Does it have to be a sed or can we just get away with overriding CFLAGS
(and if that means -O2 isn't used then either I don't think it's a big
deal. It's not that the util-linux programs really benefit from heavy
optimization anyway).

--
Gerard Beekmans