in soviet russia, LFS builds you

Joshua Murphy poisonbl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:56:52 PST 2012

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:00 PM, Andrew Elian <e_lion_1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 10:18:00PM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
>>  Sorry for the OT (and totally inaccurate) title, but LFS-7.1 is on
>> slashdot.  Hope the server holds out, and hope those on -support can
>> handle any extra influx.
>>
>> ĸen
> Is this good or bad news, I wonder?
> --
> My Blog: http://elian001.wordpress.com
> --

There's no such thing as bad publicity, just publicity, or so they
say. Also, the announce there's fairly pleasant in tone, including
comments, aside from the usual comments implying a bit of insanity,
and at least one snide remark by someone that I really suspect hasn't
ever *really* experienced dependency hell as it used to be...

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy