The hobby of bootable media

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 24 15:43:35 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 04:19:43PM -0600, Andrew Elian wrote:

> Re-reading my earlier email I should clarify - I meant to say "try the
> LFS style hint which is attached" (and check it for bugs or improvements).

 It looked interesting, but even with my faster new machines I don't
think I'll have time to try it (for me, backups on nfs with
SystemRescueCD mostly work, so I don't have an urgent need to try
this).

 But, do you find that the bright text is useful ?  I ask because of
my interest in console fonts - I much prefer using non-bright
framebuffers so that I can accomodate 512 glyphs.

ĸen