Linux Tycoon: a game where you build your own distro

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:47:56 PDT 2012

>On Wed, 4 Apr 2012 14:27:28 +0600
>Serge Hooge <cuznez at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > LMAO. I just have to post a link to it here. :)
> > http://lunduke.com/?page_id=2646
>
> I don't seem to find the source for it. I assume the game's non-free?

Ah, but there is no DRM on it! :)

Yes, it appears the game is neither free (speech) nor free (beer).

I just found it amusing that someone would first make and then play (!)
a game where you make you own distribution when you could just make your
own distribution. And have a working Linux distribution at the end of
it, not a high score.

The fact that the game costs $4 and does not have the source available
literally made me laugh.

--
   Fourth law of programming:
   Anything that can go wrong wi