just build a LFS wow

Alexander pinarlioos at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 15:47:41 PST 2011

Am 10.01.2011 00:06, schrieb Nathan Coulson:
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Alexander<pinarlioos at yahoo.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all!
>> my name is Alex, i want to thx the LFS community for great work!
>> Just build my LFS  and it works exactly as i imagine!
>>
>> Best regards
>> Alex
> You'll have some great day's ahead then.  Any thoughts on what you
> will do with your LFS System?  server?  desktop?  3d? development?

Thanks!
I like the idea about desktop,   i thinking about a new distro where
whole goal is desktop environment.
I was heavy SUSE Linux user , but after 3 years of active using i was
not happy about constant lowering in desktop quality (KDE).
So here i am , back to SOURCE and happy about it!

Best regards
Alex