Starting a new distro, need a host for uploading *.iso files

treah blade treah.blade at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:35:02 PST 2010

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:01:27 -0400
"Jason Hsu, embedded engineer, Linux user" <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com> wrote:

> I'm starting a new Linux distro based on antiX Linux (a lightweight derivative of MEPIS Linux).  I figured that a substantial percentage of Linux From Scratch users have experience with the mechanics of starting a distro.
>
> At the moment, my most pressing question is:
> Where can I have my ISO files hosted?  How do I procure space for this?
>
> --
> Jason Hsu, Linux-literate embedded engineer
> (952) 715-7661
> embedded_engineer at jasonhsu.com
> http://www.jasonhsu.com/ee.html
> http://www.jasonhsu.com/swrwatt.html
> http://www.jasonhsu.com/ee-robot.html
> --

Well there are a couple of things that you could do. One is you could hope for somone to donte a small amount of space where you can host your files. Or you can host them on sourceforge untill you can afford space on your own server. Or you can buy server space yourself.

--
treah blade <treah.blade at gmail.com>