Nusience

Deepak Kumar Mishra mishradk at gmail.com
Wed May 26 01:09:04 PDT 2010

I think these are some kind of web tools which automatically scans your
address book (contacts) and sends mail to everyone.
because many time I have received these type of mails where the people
either does not know me or I have sent to many where I dont know them.
So better we should ban / filter the domain or the subject pattern in the
mailing list
Thanks & regards
Deepak.

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Petersen Liman <rabbit8888 at gmail.com>wrote:

> The LinkedIn is starting to become an issue, on April 15 someone sent
> a LinkedIn invatition on lfs-dev, and now today someone else sent one
> right here on blfs-support. Does anyone or Bruce agree to get this
> banned on the mailing lists so this would not even become a issue?
> Also to end this mail post, I cross posted this on the offical LFS
> lists so everyone is aware of the issues with these invatitions thats
> only for people that they know, not mailing lists
> --

"There is no greater force on earth than your own personal will. If you want
to do something, anything, you will find a way. And if you don't, you will
find an excuse. Never, ever, give up".