Nuisance (Was: Nusience)

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Wed May 26 01:05:54 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Petersen Liman <rabbit8888 at gmail.com>
wrote:
> The LinkedIn is starting to become an issue, on April 15 someone sent
> a LinkedIn invatition on lfs-dev, and now today someone else sent one
> right here on blfs-support. Does anyone or Bruce agree to get this
> banned on the mailing lists so this would not even become a issue?
> Also to end this mail post, I cross posted this on the offical LFS
> lists so everyone is aware of the issues with these invatitions thats
> only for people that they know, not mailing lists

You might want to master killfiles.
Just add the user to them. Also, gmail as a rather easy to manage ignore
feature.
It's not a huge deal, but if it bothers you so incredibly, I'd go to farther
lengths to solve the problem for myself instead of bothering others to do it
for me.

Good luck!

~SpaceGhost