Silly link on the web page

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 27 17:31:51 PDT 2009

> I had a hard time finding the wiki from the LFS page : the wiki has to be
> accessed from the "Report a bug" link. Could this be duplicated : "Report
> a bug" for the special item from the wiki, and "Wiki" for the main wiki
> page ?

This has been addressed. Each project page now has a Wiki link pointing
to its wiki page. Ie the main LFS page points to
wiki.linuxfromscratch.org whereas the LFS project page points to
wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs, the BLFS page to
wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs, etc.

Is that what you were thinking of as well?

Gerard