Having problems with chroot

Nathan Coulson conathan at gmail.com
Sat May 23 11:59:32 PDT 2009

go to lfs-support for support, but this would imply that the nss
libraries are missing (so it does not know  your name is root).
Earlier books worked just fine in 'I have no name' (I am not sure if
this was added to version 4, or 5 of the book.  Ancient history you
should not see it today), but it was addressed later by adding some
packages into chapter 5.

Most likely something was missed in chapter 5