ASUS Eee PC Notebook

Adrian Fisher adrian at leofcwen.com
Tue Jan 6 15:14:44 PST 2009

The description definitely says it is a 40GB SSD and not a HDD.  A
review from someone else who bought one says he was misled by this
because it is actually an 8GB SSD card for the OS and a 32GB one for
data, something I prefer over one single drive for much the same reason
as one should create different partitions in Unix systems.  I don't know
what make the SSD's are though but I do remember reading that Intel are
going to release some soon and promised they will be much faster and
have more capacity than competitors products.

A.