ASUS Eee PC Notebook

Adrian Fisher adrian at leofcwen.com
Mon Jan 5 10:30:16 PST 2009

Thanks for the input so far :)

The reason I began considering the Eee PC was because it has a nice
screen size (for me) at 10" as I feel 8.9" would be too small.  I also
liked the idea of having an SSD drive instead of a HDD because of the
dual benefits of being more resilient on the move (bumpy roads, etc) and
also they draw less power than mechanical devices.  With regards to the
ASUS online storage it seems to be an online file storage area (about
20GB) where one can upload files and then give people the link for them
to access the files that way.  I was surprised to read the Atom is
64-bit as I had read it was 32-bit.  64-bit is better though :)

A.