radioheadremix.com

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Apr 3 14:10:35 PDT 2008

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you heard about the above site and what
Radiohead has done in releasing separate audio tracks for their song
'Nude'? (Well, you can purchase them separately at the iTunes store.)

It's actually pretty cool, I think, since they're asking people to
create re-mixes of the song. Of course, they still claim ownership to
the tracks and therefore any re-mix you upload to their site, but it's
still an interesting approach to generating creativity and interest.

I admit it, I was lured into creating a mix myself. :) Wrote about it
here:
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/blog/2008/04/remixing-radiohead.html

--
JH