Bash hash

Jaqui Greenlees jaqui_greenlees at yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 2 00:15:04 PDT 2007

--- Trent Shea <tjshea at telus.net> wrote:

> On Friday 24 August 2007 18:27, Trent Shea wrote:
> > Another request while I'm at; is there something
> similar to printenv
> > to list all of bash's settings?
>
> If anyone is out there:
> set
> echo $SHELLOPTS
>

> Still no idea on the other issue though.
>

> Trent.

yup, someone is out here, but this is the general chat
list so responses to help questions aren't many, the
lfs-support list usually gets a much better response.
:)

I'm not that great with scripts, so I personally
aven't a clue as to the other matter.

Jaqui

Jeff Henager: "If the average user can put a CD in and boot the system and follow the prompts, he can install and use Linux. If he can't do that simple task, he doesn't need to be around technology."

Website: http://jaqui-greenlees.net