Just a personal update

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 21 18:47:16 PST 2007

Matthew Burgess wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:03:27 -0700, Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
>> Anyway, here's the website, we just put it up a little while ago:
>> http://www.lightcubesolutions.com
>
> Looks nice.  Clean, simple, easy to navigate, standards compliant!

Thanks, that's what we were aiming for.

> Unfortunately, I don't have much experience on the consultancy side.  Like you, I'm more hands-on technically oriented.  Not sure how much database experience either of you two have, but that's an area worth looking into, if you decide to branch out (see I did visit your site :)) from your hardware-oriented networking activities.  At this stage, it'd be ideal for me to offer my own services, but, alas, I'm not in a position to do so currently :(

Yeah, that's one area where we see the need to develop a little. We have
a friend or two that has more skills in that regard. We hope that, if we
encounter something that we aren't as skilled at technically, we can sub
out some work to others we know with those skills.

> Best wishes,

Thanks. :)

--
JH