Just a personal update

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Dec 21 10:03:27 PST 2007

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to drop a line explaining what I've been up to and what has
been keeping me away from LFS these days.

Essentially, I've started up a consulting business. A friend of mine has
some professional consulting experience, and I have a bit more of the
hands on technical experience. Together we figured we'd be able to offer
something solid.

The goal is to be able to do what we like while managing our own
schedule. So far, there's a lot of potential, but I'm waiting to see how
it grows before leaving my other full-time job. To say the least, at the
moment my free time is nil.

Anyway, here's the website, we just put it up a little while ago:
http://www.lightcubesolutions.com

Part of the reason I'm making this known is because I'm interested in
hearing comments or suggestions from you all, I know some of you have a
great deal of experience in the IT industry. Also, I seem to recall some
bit of discussion on Asterisk. Was that you, Alan? We're looking to do
some work with that as well and make that one of our offerings.

Anyway, hope this wasn't too much of a shameless plug. :) If this
business does take off, and I'm able to leave my full-time job, I do
believe I'll actually have some free LFS time again, but we shall see.

Later,

--
JH