Its a boy...

Ag Hatzim zkom.xl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:40:29 PST 2006

Namaste.

First of all my best wishes to Tarang and to all of your family.

> The name means waves/ripples in Marathi - my mother tounge.

That means you are from Maharashtra. :)

I 've been in Bombay twice in the past,didn't stay long though,as I was
traveling all the way up to Nepal,through Jaipur and Delhi...unforgettable
travels.
And although i stayed most of my time near the lake of pokhara (Nepal),I
owe too much in India,just because of its energy and their people.

Thank you who brought up the memories,and once again my best wishes.

P.S.
And for rest,its good to know that Tushar is actually means "Fine drops
of water" :)