Need some hints on embedding my LFS

Andrea Reina andrea at mandalaspa.com
Mon Aug 21 18:02:30 PDT 2006

> How do I get a list of all access-times of all the files sorted in
> reverse order by date? That would really really help a lot, right!

Lessee.... I'm away from my linux box right now, so I can't give a
command to type out, but if you did an 'ls -lu' giving the absolute
paths of all the files on you system ('find / -type f' is one way), then
piped the output to the 'sort' command, giving it the right parameters
for field and ascending/descending etc, that should get you pretty close

Walk in peace.
Andrea Reina