Why don't you add the 6.2 version to the LFS counter???

Tim van der Molen tbm.lists at home.nl
Mon Aug 7 13:36:00 PDT 2006

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 21:48:17 +0200, nadav vinik wrote:
> I wait for this more than a day and meantime I miss the 17600 counter place.
>
> http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ticket/1859

You did well. Shame on those editors who think their free time is better
spent on fixing bugs in the 6.2 release. Good thing you filed a bug
report for this outrageous shortcoming.

All the trouble you had to go through building your own Linux system --
only to find out your favourite counter place has already been taken.
Oh, the horror.