My first E-Mail from the new box!

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Wed Oct 19 06:47:51 PDT 2005

John Gay wrote:

>Well, I re-compiled the kernel, adding the right drivers for the network and
>now I'm connected! Next stop find what else is missing. The sound card is
>very quiet, and I do want to try nVidia's 3D drivers, but I want to be
>running 64 bit for that.
>
>Cheers,
>
>	John Gay

Congratulations :)

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.