[Transfer from blfs-dev] Re: The Truth from Kavkaz Center

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 17 12:24:27 PDT 2005

USM Bish wrote:

> I am transfering this to lfs-chat, in case the list admins are
> listening in. The above mail came across on blfs-dev. This sure
> does not belong there.

Nope, I got it too, and I'm (trying to be) a list admin!

Here's the scores showing up in the header from the mailing list server:

<snip>
	autolearn=no version=3.0.2
</snip>

So, as you can see, it didn't quite get caught.  I'm constantly trying
to tweak the spamassassin rules to ensure spam remains as low as
possible, while not getting any false positives.  Alas, it's an
increasingly difficult task.  Whilst this message probably doesn't
contain everything you wanted to hear (i.e. we can 100% guarantee this
type of spam won't come through again), hopefully you can take comfort
in the fact that someone is monitoring the situation!

Regards,

Matt.