alsa issues

USM Bish bish at touchtelindia.net
Sun Oct 9 08:34:03 PDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 03:30:58PM +0100, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
> On Sunday 09 October 2005 15:36, USM Bish wrote:
>
> You should be posting to blfs-support, but it's just as well
> you got through here ..

Thanks Anthony for this prompt reply. I am subscribed to quite
a few of the lists, but  don't  think blfs list  is  included.
Will subscribe  to it  for such  eventualities. But  then this
'chatter' list  seems to be  the most  active of all,  and the
most forgiving ... and perhaps more entertaining, and useful.

I'll give your config a whirl straight off after this mail ...
if it worked for you, then it should work for me too ;-)

Cheers, and thanks again.

Bish

PS : And I like this one (from your sig) ;-)

"The more time  you spend  talking  about what  you have  been
doing, the  less time you  have to  spend doing what  you have
been talking about".