How do you name your computers?

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:25:51 PDT 2005

On 10/7/05, Joshua Murphy <poisonbl at gmail.com> wrote:
>i'm trying to get my
> mom hooked, but with my dad it's a lost cause ...

What I did was start them off using firefox and thunderbird on
windows. Then one day I said "hey guys, come here a second.... look at
this: *behold xfce*" Haha once they figured out how to start firefox
and thunderbird it was smooth sailing from there. Luckily my parents
only use those two apps, so it's not a major hassle.

I'm thinking of naming my new computers after characters in Frank
Herbert's Dune books... but I'm still undecided :)

Mike