How do you name your computers?

Benjamin Boksa benjamin at boksa.de
Fri Oct 7 01:14:38 PDT 2005

At work, we name our machines after beer brands:

frueh, reissdorf, gaffel, kueppers, sion

At home I name my hardware after Star Wars places/characters:

mos-esa (Server/Firewall), a-wing, b-wing, x-wing (Laptops), echo-
base (WLAN-Access-Point).
My HDs/Memory Sticks are named after various Star Wars robots, the
stick I use with x-wing (my PowerBook), is of course name R2-D2...