How do you name your computers?

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Thu Oct 6 22:57:16 PDT 2005

Am I the only trekkie here? Mine is called locutus.

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.