How do you name your computers?

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Thu Oct 6 21:10:20 PDT 2005

On 10/6/2005 20:47, Mike Hernandez wrote:
> Just wondering what people name their computers these days.

I use the Latin names of various plants, Echinops, Oreginum, Sedum,
Agrostis, Miscanthus, Astragulus, Ophiopogon, etc...

It was the only thing that I could think of that is interesting and that
other people don't seem to use.  Often times, a growth habit, or other
living property of the plant has some parallel with what the machine
does, or the situation in which it was brought online. e.g. Berbus for a
firewall box.

~Jason