How do you name your computers?

Robert Connolly robert at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 6 18:26:36 PDT 2005

I've been using SecondFloor and ThirdFloor for desktops that I bought new, and
if I get another new computer.. FourthFloor, with the domain Utopia.hai. My
firewall is named Insanity, my wireless router is named Dlink :\. After I
decide on a hostname for a case I never change it even if I change the
mainboard. Now that I'm using floors it's easy to know what future computers
will be named, but if I get an old computer I'll probably name it something
else.

robert