LFS for Old Hardware, which to choose?

Tor Olav Stava tostava at tiscali.no
Sun Mar 13 14:03:21 PST 2005

> I found Tiny-X for embedded devices a few days ago.  It's part of
> X-Free86 4.0.  I don't know if the code made it into xorg or not, but it
> was put in before the split I believe.  I also don't have the slightest
> idea if it will work for your purpose.  Maybe somebody else here can
> shed some light, but the "less than 1MB on x86 CPUs" bit sounds like it
> might be nice for your systems.

Thanks for the links. That's a lot of interesting reading, and it might fit
my purpose perfectly :)
Was actually thinking I had to strip down the XFree or Xorg on my own, but
I'm lacking the knowledge how to do it, so I might just go for the Kdrive
(before called Tiny-X as you mentioned ;)

Thanks again

- Tor Olav