Middle Mouse Button

Cedric cedric.dewijs at tiscali.nl
Fri Mar 11 08:38:58 PST 2005

On Thursday 10 March 2005 17:44, Mark wrote:
> hi,
>
> I threw away my old 3 button mouse and got a new mouse with a scrollie
> wheel (it's wireless and optical too!). The scroll wheel works fine but
> the middle mouse button doesn't work any more. I've tried running xev to
> see if X gets an event when I press it and it doesn't. I looked through
> the mouse(4x) man page and couldn't find anything relative. Anyone have
> any idea?
>
> TIA

Hope it's any good to you, this the mouse part of my xorg.conf:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/mouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

If you need more information i'll see if i can provide it.

Regards,
Cedric de Wijs