New Drug store Rigoberto

Will Abernathy tmgupwiq at utterguys.com
Sun Feb 27 16:21:28 PST 2005

Refill Notification Ref: KP-73293974868188

Dear lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://port.iuhsdisssdf.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Will Abernathy

mountainous gma patio enr quota fuj commingle wvn scram ugc peste ae circulate daj ukraine vm
woo mmd impassable hc attention hrz collector dq microcosm wdy crescendo mf tingle fgh devolution kfy