LFS 6.0 hardcopy

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Feb 14 16:46:09 PST 2005

On February 14, 2005 05:25 pm, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> However, when the symlink provides different *default* functionality
> than the actual binary, shouldn't the *default* use by explained?

It should yes. There are numerous entries in the LFS book that I know of that
should be explained differently. They'll be taken care of when time permits.
RIght now that usually means when somebody points it out because there are so
many entries at this point that checking all the existing ones is a task
nobody relishes to embark on.

Patches are graciously accepted! :)

--
Gerard Beekmans