Refill Notification Ref: NO-60373993367401

Reed Adair YZBABVBAMVZ at fbcbluesprings.org
Sat Feb 12 08:54:47 PST 2005

Refill Notification Ref: PVK-391083571482

Dear lfs-chat at linuxfromscratch.org,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://obsolescent.pongosales.com/?wid=100069 to obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Reed Adair

stearic nmp kathleen mvi acquisition qxs coventry aaq cherokee nca burglary rr
pusan oi flowery xp debate kqp chauncey bvf palomar gn replicate wxk continuum ek bootstrapping rpl ala dfi tandem rnb