Make Your Own LFS Live CD Project ?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 10 09:10:09 PST 2005

On February 1, 2005 01:55 pm, Jeremy Utley wrote:
> So, are we now going to say that directing people to the appropriate
> list for their question is wrong?  I know I've regularly posted links to
> the FAQ's entry on which list to use.  If we're not going to direct
> people to the appropriate list for their inquiry, then, IMHO, might as
> well join all the lists back into one big list again.

Your message was marked as "read" when I didn't actually read it. DJ's reply
earlier today pointed this out.

What I meant to say is what John said too: the re-redirection is not a
problem. It should happen. It's the way it is said. I've seen a reply with
two words "which list" literally. It's very rude IMO and that's the sort of
thing I meant with it being "uncalled for."

--
Gerard Beekmans