Borland Kylix on (B)LFS 6.0

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Wed Feb 9 13:33:36 PST 2005

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

> I'll retract my statement then, and replace it with the remainder of my
> original post: whether gcc-2.95 builds correctly on LFS-6.0 or not does
> not really impact the OP's problem (although if it did, he might be able
> to rebuild his app on LFS-6.0, maybe).

Just to clarify the situation, gcc-2.95.x when configured with
`--enable-languages=c' will build fine on a full NPTL system (ie: NPTL
libs and headers)

However, when configured with `--enable-languages=c,c++' the build will
fail in the libstdc++ area. This has been covered on the LFS lists in the
past.

If anyone is interested, I developed a solution to this problem which you
can find here:

  http://www.diy-linux.org/pipermail/diy-linux-dev/2005-January/000285.html

Regards
Greg